Wednesday, June 19, 2013

#booksandbeverages

To Kill a Mockingbird + Blood Orange Soda (back porch)
I've been doing a lot of reading this month. The other evening while I was sitting on our back porch, I snapped this photo of my book and my drink: To Kill a Mockingbird (finally reading it!) and San Pellegrino Blood Orange Soda (the only soda I'll drink). And then I realized it would make a really fun series - pictures of books and drinks throughout the summer. (Two of the best summer things, right? Ok, reading and drinking are pretty awesome year-round, but are made even better when they can be done together while sitting in a beach chair, in my opinion!)

So, what are you reading and drinking this summer? Let me know on Instagram and tag your photos #booksandbeverages.

P.S. I just changed my Instagram username to @funnelcloudrach to match my Twitter handle. (Also, I was getting tagged in way too many photos of tornados!)

No comments: