Saturday, January 26, 2013

YOU are awesome!

DSC_6962 ES blur
The last few weeks have been busy. Really busy. And I'm WAY overdue in posting a huge thank you to all the readers of Young House Love who purchased Things That Are Awesome over the past few weeks. You are all awesome. Seriously, thank you so much. Thank you for your kind words. Thank you for supporting my little shop. And thank you for your patience as I processed and packaged a truly overwhelming number of orders. Hopefully, all those prints have made it to their new homes by now and are maybe even hanging on some walls. (Psst! Looking for frames? I DIY all mine with frames from American Frame - highly recommend them!)

And another huge thanks to John and Sherry for stopping by Handmade Holiday in Richmond in December, for checking out my booth yet again, and for featuring small businesses on their blog. As my friend and fellow small biz owner Steffanie tweeted, "I love it when a small VA business supports another small VA business! It's another #ThingsThatAreAwesome!" Thank you, Petersiks!
ship it, ship it good
ship it, ship it good
ship it, ship it good
I wish I had some fun photos of what I've been up to the past few weeks, but I'm a one-woman shop and almost all my time was spent packaging prints, frantically ordering more shipping supplies, and running back and forth to the post office. One post office clerk said "It's like rabbits coming out of a hat!" as I unloaded tube after tube. He then proclaimed that I need to hire a worker. Another started greeting me with "Hey Tornado!" (Awesome.)

The tornado has subsided for now and I'm finally able to catch my breath. What a great end to 2012 and a great start to 2013! Thanks again to all my amazing customers for supporting Funnelcloud Studio! 

And keep on being awesome! xo
DSC_6959 ES R

2 comments:

Karen Travels said...

Wow!! That is awesome!

John said...

So kind of you to post a thanks! And even happier to see our readers are proving their awesomeness once again. :) It's well deserved Rachel. Hope you can enjoy some rest now!