Sunday, April 1, 2012

coming soon: crafty balboa april showers!


April is going to be a busy month! I'm happy to announce that Funnelcloud Studio will be at Crafty Balboa April Showers in Philadelphia on April 28th. Yes, Philadelphia - my first Pennsylvania show!

The art market is held in conjunction with Flavors of the Avenue. Art and food? Yes, please! Also, Crafty Balboa claims to be The Italian Stallion of Art Markets. How awesome is that?! With a name and claim like that, how could this art market not be a good time?

So mark your calendars (and don't forget to check the Upcoming Shows tab above to see what other markets I'll be a vendor at throughout the year):

April 28 - Crafty Balboa April Showers (Philadelphia, PA)

See you in PA!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

You know what's super awesome? I already have plans in Philly that evening so I can come out to this and support you. Yay! That said, if you need any help, do let me know, yes?

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

That's awesome, Brandi - would love to see you! Definitely stop by if you can (but don't feel obligated if you already have plans)!