Friday, December 2, 2011

holiday heap sneak peek

sneak peak of my display for holiday heap
Tomorrow's the big day! My shop will be at Charm City Craft Mafia's Holiday Heap in Baltimore from 10-5 at St. John's Church. I've been working hard on building a display (which is currently being supported by paint cans - hopefully I'll come up with something better for the show!) and I've got 11 new gouache illustrations that are not yet available in my Etsy shop (but you can buy them in person tomorrow!).

I'll also have these handpainted Maryland ornaments for sale at the market for all you Baltimore peeps:
mini maryland ornaments
Hope to see some blog readers tomorrow!

P.S. Becky of Love Everyday Life proclaimed today Funnelcloud Friday! I love that! Go and read her interview with me and find out how my shop got its name.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Awesome, Rachel! I wish I could see these in person tomorrow...because I NEED the VA print! I hope the show goes really well...I know you've been hard at work. :)

Jane @ The Borrowed Abode said...

Have fun! I hope it goes well! I would be there except I have to go to a meeting at the wedding venue.

Michael Wurm Jr said...

ooo!! so exciting! when will you be updating your etsy shop? i actually need to order a print or two and have been waiting to see your new stuff!!

will you have more of your 'embrace messy hair' prints too? i hope! :)