Sunday, July 31, 2011

slump

gravy
Can you believe there's an 80+ pound dog behind that tiny pinhead?

I've been in a slump the past week. Come to think of it, my whole household seems to be in a slump. Everything in my yard is dead. The dogs are lying around all day hardly moving. I'm way behind in the assignments for my photography class and can't seem to get a good photo these days - frustrating. Larry and I seem uninspired to make simple decisions such as What's for dinner? Bleh.

Time for some self-imposed art and/or exercise therapy. Maybe an ice cream cone. Some loud music. Or perhaps some indulgences in guilty pleasures...

P.S. If you've e-mailed/commented/convo'd me recently and I haven't responded, I'm SO sorry for being a jerkface. I really love and appreciate all your nice messages!

4 comments:

Karen Travels said...

I feel the exact same way! (of course, I blame it on being pregnant). I couldn't make a grocery list this morning because nothing sounds good to me. But I will say chedder sour cream lay's potato chips made my day a whole lot happier.

I am behind in the photo class too. Portraits of others ain't happening.

It's too damn hot to be motivated!!

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Agreed agreed! And I LOVE cheddar sour cream potato chips - good call!

Yeah, the whole portrait week was a bomb for me. I've always had a hard time photographing others, which is lame because taking pics of friends/family is the whole reason I want to improve my photography skills!

And, it's too hot and mosquitoey here to do anything outside, too.

Michael Wurm Jr said...

exactly.

i feel the same, except mine slump has been going on for a month. blah.

if you find a cure, give me a call!

Anonymous said...

I found the cure! Chilli chocolate. Mmmmmmm.