Wednesday, February 2, 2011

messy hair: practice what you preach + contest extended!

When I first announced my Messy Hair contest, I promised that I would share a photo of myself with messy hair.

Does this count?
embrace messy hair!
This may be the best photo taken of Larry and me. Ever.
Also, this is definitely my January photo for The 12 Project.

embrace messy hair

Can I even tell you how fun it is to take unflattering photos of yourself? Totally awesome and hilarious.
embrace messy hair!
(My awesome robot shirt is from Rainbow Swirlz.)

Here's our creepy mug shot pose:
embrace messy hair!

Fake smiles:
embrace messy hair!

Larry says we look like Krusty the Clown and Cousin Itt.
embrace messy hair!

So can you top this? Now that I've shown you mine, it's time to show me yours! I've extended the contest deadline by two weeks - so there is plenty of time to send me your photos. Spread the word!

Once again, the rules:
Contest: Got Messy Hair?

How to enter: E-mail a photo of your messy-haired self with the EMBRACE MESSY HAIR print (you can be holding it, it can be hanging on the wall behind you, etc - just as long as the print is visible in the photo) to funnelcloudrachel @ yahoo (dot) com. Be creative! Got a husband with messy hair? Messy-haired kids? Include them in the photo!

Note: I will be posting the photos on my blog!

Deadline: February 4, 2011 (11:59 pm EST) EXTENDED! February 18, 2011 (11:59 pm EST)

Prize: One winner will receive a free print from my shop - a zinnia print in their color choice from what is available in my shop.
embrace messy hair!
ROAR.

No comments: